Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday Fill-ins #178

1. _Going to an un-conference about library issues and using my brain to brainstorm with other  like-minded adults____________ feels great.
2. The solution is _to raise awareness of digital media resources that the library provides________.
3. __I am always about to________ fall asleep.
4. How about _the Lakers?____________.
5. __reading a good book on the beach with a nice rum drink in hand____________ is something I highly recommend!
6. Imagine _all the people, living life in peace_______.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going out to dinner with Jason & the girls to one of our favorite places____, tomorrow my plans include _P's dance recital and having the entire fam over for cdinner____ and Sunday, I want to __relax___!