Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Recipes - for Marcie :)

I just wanted to point out my new "Recipes" button in the left margin at the top :)

I started this blog as a way to keep all of my recipes in one place, accessible by any computer in the house (or anywhere for that matter--I am always giving recipes out at work!) and organized.


Here you will find everything from my Italian grandmother's marinara sauce recipe to my mother-in-law's chili recipes.  Recipes, like stories, are wonderful things that are passed down from generation to generation.  There are many family recipes on here, as well as easy weeknight dinners and the more gourmet things my husband likes to experiment with on weekend :)  


Of course, the recipes for Pasta with Pumpkin seeds and dried cranberries in a brown butter sage sauce, as well as the butternut squash ravioli and a toasted pumpkin risotto, which I mentioned in my Happy Autumn!  post are all there!


Bon Appetit!