Monday, February 7, 2011

Twitter & Menu Plan Monday

Twitter
I have decided to give Twitter another chance.  My first go around with it last summer, it seemed to move fast and I could not figure out how to have any kind of meaningful exchanges.  But, it does seem as though many of the bloggers I have come to think of as friends are using it and having more immediate exchanges about more than blog posts and I want to get in on the action. So...if you are on Twitter, hook a sister up!  Follow me and let me know so I can follow you!

Menu Plan Monday


Several of the blogs I read participate in this and since making dinner and sitting around the table with the family at the end of the day, talking about anything and everything under the sun is one of the things that I think is so important...I decided that I want to participate.  I have to say...I love the company I am in!  When my girls were in public school, so many of their friends' moms used to criticize me for cooking dinner, as they ate on the fly between extracurriculars and said I was wrong for cooking and not getting my kids into more activities.  I didn't want to eat fast food in my car.  I don't think it is healthy or good for the family dynamic.  I love to cook dinner and sit around the table chatting long after our plates are empty, it's when we come together and learn about each other.  I love that time.

So, without further adieu, here are the meals I am planning this week:

Thursday - (I work) over my parents' house
Saturday - plans with friends

** My husband loves to make artisan bread.
He actually love to eat artisan bread and has started experimenting with different recipes & ingredients.
He mixes up a big batch of dough over the weekend
and then we make bread or rolls from it as needed.
Love that man!


Are you on Twitter?  Let me know so I can follow you!

What are you planning to make for dinner this week???