Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Cooking/Recipes

My mom has always kept her recipes on a file on her computer.

A while ago, I decided to do the same thing.
I am lazy cheap don't want to take up tons of room on my hard drive AND don't want to have to re-type everything in a few years when I get a new computer, so I typed my recipes into a searchable blog.

I kept the Recipes blog viewable only to me.  But then, I changed my mind and opened it up.  But then I was afraid everyone would think I thought I was awesome Pioneer Woman  all that and a bag of chips, so I  hid it again.  But now I have decided to just leave it up.  I know I am not Pioneer Woman, I don't care if I am a famous blogger, I just like to cook and keep my recipes over here and I am sharing them with all of y'all.  (not that I am from the South, but sometimes y'all just seems the appropriate thing to say!)

I am obviously in a chipper mood today.

Today I am linking up the food blog with Musical Mary over at Homegrown Learners for her What's for Dinner? Link up...LOTS of great recipes there and if you are using Story of the World you should REALLY check out her post today!!