Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday - New Job Edition

I am so excited for my husband and his new position at work!
I am so thankful for this opportunity for him.

I am so thankful to my blog friends and Twitter peeps who lifted my family up in prayer last week when my husband was anxious about this transfer!

I am ever so humbled and grateful for what I learned about faith through this--
Jason was approached by another company last month and I had wanted to make a decision and ACT on it, but Jason kept saying that what was meant to be would be.
And it all worked out better than I would have thought!

I am thankful to work at the library and to be able to get books as soon as they are released!

I am thankful for wonderful authors like Kristin Hannah & Jodi Picoult.

I am thankful for my mom teaching my girls how to sew on Mondays when I am at work.

I am so thankful for the relationship that my girls have with my parents--this is why we moved back from Connecticut all those years ago--and I am so glad we did!

I am thankful that Spring is right around the corner!!
Even though it was a mild winter here, I can't wait for trees to bud and flowers to bloom!

I am pretty psyched that the stock market seems to be doing well and it looks like we might be able to retire in 30 years after all!

I am thankful for my DSLR camera.

I am thankful that every day is a chance to start over.

I am thankful to work with these ladies