Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thankful Thursday - My Grandma's Birthday Edition

This week I am thankful for...

Once a week, the girls take a class on my college campus with their homeschool friends.
I love that they are familiar with the campus, feel comfortable there and have this opportunity!

friends sharing a Color Me Mine Groupon with us
opportunities for Jason at work
silly sisters giggling together
good books to read
chocolate 
an awesome new duvet + curtains I bought for my bedroom make-over
plans coming together for several homeschool outings
purple (i just love that color)
31 Days to Build a Better Blog
good friends + long chats
a date with the Hubinator
my Grandma - who turns 93 today!
air popped popcorn (my go to snack when I read!)
the girls finishing their Geography curriculum!
Allie finishing her reading workbook
Teavana loose tea that the Hubinator bought me as a treat!