Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thankful Thursday - The Spring Cleaning Edition

This week has had its ups and downs and I am grateful for the opportunity to write this list.

I am thankful for the many kind and compassionate emails that I received from people in the blogging community this week.  We may never have met in person, but I think of many of you as close friends.

I am thankful for really great personal conversations with several friends and family members this week.

I am thankful for a long heart to heart with my husband and having Jason be able to tell me how he needs me to support him through his stepfather's illness.

I am thankful that the homeschool neighbor dad and girls will be keeping their house in the divorce settlement!  Those girls are over several afternoons a week and if they moved, although we would keep in touch, it wouldn't be the same.

I am thankful for a fun barbecue to break up our week and celebrate that the homeschool neighbor dad and girls get to keep the house!!

I am thankful that we have good health insurance.

I am thankful that my mammogram came back fine.

I am thankful that I took the time Wednesday to really clean my house from top to bottom, even though we didn't start school until after 2pm.  By then I was able to sit quietly and had more patience and was more relaxed.