Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Fill-ins #176

1.  I just had __Green Cow Frozen yogurt__!

2.  ___ Great is what my life__ is!

3. The third sentence on the 7th page of the book I'm reading: I scanned the words until the images and the words bouncing in my brain became a cacophony of women's dissatisfaction and despair, building louder and louder to a crescendo that I could not shush.  *

4. __Toile__ tickles my fancy!

5. I was walking __ in the mall when I felt something fall...__.  (childish, I know, but it's what came to mind!) **

6.  __The Diarrhea Song__ makes me laugh!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I am looking forward to __Bunco with some friends, while Jason has the guys (& all the kids) over here for a bbq__; tomorrow my plans include __sleeping in, reading, playing with my new Mac and taking my parents to dinner in the Ironbound section of Newark; and Sunday I want to _go to church and relax with my family_!

*get lucky by Katherine Center, 2010, Random House, New York, New York.

** Friday Fill-ins are one of my favorite things about blogging.  I like to fill in the blanks with whatever comes to my mind first, without really thinking too much...it's like one of those word association games.  Then I like to take a few minutes to analyze my answers.  I usually come away realizing that I am way more immature than I realized and way less intelligent than I like to believe!