Monday, June 21, 2010

Getting to Know You

I've decided to participate in a getting to know you bloggy thing.  All you do is copy and paste and answer the questions yourself :)  You can link back here or to Legally Brunette or to the originator of this creative little bit MannLand5!

The questions... and my answers :)

1. While at the beach, pool, etc..Do you cover up your assets or show them off?

I am pretty shy, so definitely covered!

2. Road trips or Plane trips?

Road trips :)  There have been a lot of "plane issues" (i.e., Capt. Sully landing in the Hudson, another issue with birds getting in to the exhaust, etc.) I've developed a fear of flying in recent years.

3. I can't stand it when...?

I am going to stick with People don't follow through with what they say they are going to do!

4. Have you ever gone topless at the beach?

No

5. How many blog carnivals do you do a week?

This is my first one!

6. My favorite thing about the weekend is...?

Freedom!!

7. Pancakes or waffles?

Waffles.  When we were in California (prior to my fear of flying, lol!) the Residence Inn we stayed at had THE most delicious Belgium waffles.  I have been trying to find a mix that tastes like that ever since!

8. Water Park or Amusement Park?

Water Park for sure!