Monday, July 26, 2010

Long {Awesome} Weekend

We had an awesome weekend!
 Friday night I met some old high school friends for an informal reunion!It was great to see everyone and catch up!

Saturday, Jason had to work but I had a blast watching the girls at their tennis lessons!  As soon as Jason got home, we all went to the post office together to mail our letters of withdrawal, then came home and got all "gussied up" for a nice dinner at an elegant restaurant to celebrate our decision to homeschool!!!  (I am BIG on celebrating things like that!)

 On Sunday we started our driveway project!  yay!  I love home improvement projects!  Especially ones that go quick and make our home look great and are fairly easy and headache-free!  Yippee!  I was, however, completely exhausted Sunday night and fell asleep at 7:30!  I don't remember the last time I did that!  When I was pregnant, maybe?

We couldn't remember when the last time Jason called out of work, and we really wanted to finish our driveway project as we have big plans next weekend, so Jason took off from work Monday and we finished the driveway and spent the rest of the day on the courts and in the pool at our Swim Club!


LIFE IS GOOD!!