Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Our Anniversary


Jason,

Today
is our 14th Wedding Anniversary!
Where have the years gone?
It seems like only yesterday
that we were two kids
having fun
with hardly a care in the world.
We have grown
so much together.
We have bought three homes
and fixed them up
and made a profit
when the economy was good.
We weathered career
ups and downs
when the economy was bad.
But we always landed on our feet.
As you always told me we would.
We've grown in our faith
of the Lord and of each other.
We have two beautiful little girls.
We have both developed an appreciation of fine food and drink.
We have both developed an interest in photography.
We have both developed an appreciation of yoga.
We have grown so much together.
Yet there are still times
when we both wish we could go back
to being carefree kids
but since we can't, 
I am glad that we are navigating this life together
for with you by my side,
I know I won't go off course.
I love you truly and madly and deeply.

Love,
Theresa