Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Boycott Amazon.com

Amazon.com is selling a book condoning the victimization of innocent children.


The book is called The Pedophile's Guide to Love and Pleasure.


This is the author's description of the book:

This is my attempt to make pedophile situations safer for those juveniles that find themselves involved in them, by establishing certian rules for these adults to follow. I hope to achieve this by appealing to the better nature of pedosexuals, with hope that their doing so will result in less hatred and perhaps liter sentences should they ever be caught.
Amazon.com will do anything - even condone the victimization of innocent children - to make a buck!

It's disgusting.

I am so upset by this.

I started a Facebook page People Who Will Ban Amazon.com Until They Stop Selling Pedophile Literature.  If you are on facebook and you are as disturbed by this as I am, please join.  Tell your friends.