Monday, March 28, 2011

Ollie

I am in the process of burning the bazamajillion photos on my computer to disc.

I am deleting a lot.  I take some dumb photos.

I am so thankful that many of the decent ones end up on the blog.  At least they are someplace where we can look at them.  We never look at the discs I burn.  I don't know why I bother, except that I can't imagine just deleting them and I like everything neatened up.  It's spring, ya know?  New life, fresh starts and all that...

Plus, I can't find what I need when I get on my computer...because of all the accumulated junk.

Anyway---I found these...

Our poor, poor dog :(  Poor poopsie :(



Oh... to be a homeschool dog :)


 He is a boy, by the way!
He didn't sign up for having two little sisters,
that like to put bows in his hair :)


I may be partial, but I think he is a cutie pie!

Those sisters like to treat him like a baby...


He doesn't mind one little bit...

Does he have the life or what?!