Sunday, May 8, 2011

What We Did Last Week

I really enjoy these posts.
As I create them, 
I sing to myself,
"This the time to remember
Cause it will not last forever
These are the days to hold on to
'cause we won't although we'll want to..."
I <3 Billy Joel!

Last Sunday,
P read in church.


She also sang in church :)

There were also margaritas on the deck with friends :)
(this was prior to me starting a diet, mind you!)

I made this amazing Cobb Salad
(this was the first day of my new way of eating ;-))

Lots and lots and lots of fun with the neighborhood kids:)

There was a game of Blokus :)

Oliver the Homeschool Dog
got his spring 'do ;-)
Isn't he adorable?

We learned about the Barbarians & Huns taking over the Roman Empire
and we made these "barbarian" bracelets.
Hey, they may not be exactly what was in the book, but pinchy pins are pretty barbaric if you ask me and the beads make them pretty enough to wear even when you are not studying barbarians, capisce?








grab a beer button