Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Three Thinking Mothers

A few weeks ago, I was contacted by Mary over at Homegrown Learners and asked if I would like to be part of a group blog where we all sort of "think" about issues relating to homeschooling and post on different days of the week on the same topic.


Of course I said: SURE!!

I love the idea of being part of a group blog with Mary from Homegrown Learners and Jessica from Teachable Moments.  They are two homeschool moms that I like, admire and respect.  Both have inspired and encouraged me so much in this journey of homeschooling, I feel honored to be asked to participate in something like this.

I am thrilled to introduce you to:

Photobucket


 On this website, on different days of the week, Jessica, Mary and I will post on the same topics, each offering our own perspective, ideas, and thoughts.  We encourage you to click over and comment and give us your perspective.  It is through this kind of interaction that we can grow our skills as homeschool moms.  

Click here to learn more about Three Thinking Mothers.