Saturday, July 23, 2011

Our vacation would not have been nearly as good without them!

A few years ago, when we were at the lake, my parents introduced the girls to this boy that lived down the lake, who is A's age.

Then, we met his cousins, one of whom is P's age.

Then, we met their parents....

TR is a kindred spirit, who views so much of the world so similarly to the way I do and, like me, she frequently spontaneously bursts out into song...



C is SO easy to be with, SO easy to talk to...you know those people you just feel comfortable with right off the bat?  We have a blast together...and think we are 18 again...

Wanna know another cool thing about both of these ladies?  They read my blog.  I hope they comment, too ;-)

 Then there are these two and all of the mayhem they cause...

What is a vacation without midnight paddleboat rides to nowhere?

Staying up til the wee hours of the morning playing college drinking games?

Changing the names of kids' cards games to something obscenely funny?

Listening to 80s music?  And no, 80s music is NOT oldies.  50s music is oldies.

Drinking with a paperbag over your head? and for the record, I an NOT going to tell you which one of us this is!


I can't wait until I can be doing this walk again...to spend some time with our fabulous friends...


They are lucky to live less than an hour from the lake.

We have invited them to come and visit us in New Jersey...
maybe go to Philly or the city,
play a little Beatles Rockband...

Now the girls ask me EVERY DAY when they are coming :)

We are blessed to be able to spend our vacations with these people :)