Tuesday, August 16, 2011

All About P

This is P.
She doesn't look like that anymore.
 She doesn't look like this anymore either.
 She looks more like this.
American Girl Place is her favorite place in the world.
She has celebrated two birthdays there.
And countless other days.
 She loves music and she loves to sing.
She sings in our church choir.
 She also loves shopping & fashion.
 She is a bit of a daredevil ;)
'specially when her Daddy is around.
They called her Daddy "Tough Enough" when he was a kid.
My father-in-law calls her TE2.
 She loves to take photographs.
She has her own DSLR camera.
She is learning to use PhotoShop & Lightroom.
 She plays tennis.
 She has a lot of friends that she loves to hang out with.
 She is the funniest kid I have ever met.
A bit of a kook.
She has ALWAYS marched to the beat of her very own drum.
And I hope that she always does :)
Home schooling has made my girls and I closer than I ever imagined possible.


 Did I mention her love of American Girl dolls & photography?





She has her own blog:
My Life

To hear more about her sister visit
All About A.