Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Managing Time


Today I am posting over that Three Thinking Mothers about Time Management.  I am no expert, but I have found that writing things down.  I have tried to be one of those people who just "gets things done" or keeps a mental list and it just doesn't work for me.  I am always saying, "I will do this" or "I will do that" but if it is not written down, I don't end up doing it.
my handy dandy notebook that helps me keep track of things;
I have tried fancy planners, but find I need the space of a notebook

I have tried all kinds of day planners and organizers, but the thing that works best for me is just a plain old spiral notebook.  I used to use a small notebook that fit in my purse, but it seems that just as soon as I wrote a blog post on that, I switched to a larger notebook so that I can fit in our homeschool "lesson" plans as well as my errands, grocery list and household plans.

“The purpose of time management and getting more done in less time is to enable you to spend more face time with the people you care about and doing the things that give you the greatest amount of joy in life.”

~Brian Tracy

Stop by Three Thinking Mothers and check out my post!
I would love to know your tips & tricks with time management!