Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My Obsession


I try to eat healthy,
make healthy choices.

As I get closer to forty, things just ain't what they used to be... ahem
wholegrain, high fiber, low fat and low calorie are my priorities.


I am basically obsessed with these chips.

20 chips have 120 calories, 2 grams of fat and 1 gram of fiber.

They are gluten free, all natural and contain NO preservatives.

They are crunchy and tasty.

I have been making sandwiches for dinner so that we can eat them! ha!

These paired very well with out fresh fig, goat cheese and proscitto sandwiches on wholegrain bread.

They were awesome with roast beef, arugula and brie on wholegrain bread.

They complimented our shrimp, hummus and avocado sandwiches on wholegrain bread.

{I bought this product with my own money; I did not receive anything for writing this review.}