Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Get out & VOTE!

I am sooo excited.
So honored and thrilled that
Magnolia Lane has been nominated
for 
and
and 
and
and
by

I want to thank my readers and friends for their nominations :)
I am also thrilled to be part of an amazing team of bloggers!

Three Thinking Mothers
was nominated
for
and
and 

by



I really, really want to thank my readers and the many friends that I have met through blogging.

I want to encourage everyone to vote - in both your local elections today and in

Why are things like blog awards important?
Blog awards are important because they encourage bloggers to keep blogging.  They also encourage bloggers to produce relevant content.  Blog awards also point people toward the best or most relevant blogs.  Before I made the decision to homeschool, reading blogs gave me the courage and inspiration that I needed to make this important - and life changing! - decision. New or prospective homeschoolers may look to blog awards to help them find the information they need to make this critical decision.

So, get out and vote for your favorite blogs!