Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Glimpse Inside My Marriage IV

I am participating in NaBloPoMo and it is kicking my butt!  I am plum out of ideas to write about!  So, I give you, yet another glimpse into my marriage...

A few weeks ago, I gave you a glimpse into a deep conversation that my husband and I had.  I also told you how we have grown and changed together.

I am a salad junkie.  I tried to give it up for green smoothies and high protein lunch items like yogurt, peanut butter, etc..  I ended up jonesing for fresh, crisp, crunchy, flavorful raw veggies.

My husband accompanied me to the store.  He talked me into going big or going home...doing it up right.  Getting the imported tuna and the real nicoise olives...


Then, when we came home and prepared it all, and I wanted to take a photo and savor the moment...
My husband set up the tripod and went to town...

Because we are slightly insane.  {A little crazy}

And because he loves me.  And because we are learning about photography.  And because this is something we do together.  Photography.  Cooking.  Life.


What would a glimpse into your marriage look like?