Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thankful Thursday - 2





Photobucket
Three Thinking Mothers has started a Thankful Thursday link-up!
Although you can't link up until tomorrow,
I am hoping that you will be inspired to start getting that post ready to link tomorrow at TTM!

1.  I am so thankful to everyone who reads this blog and Three Thinking Mothers for nominating both blogs in several categories of the Homeschool Post's Blog Awards!  Magnolia Lane was nominated for Best Photography, Best SUPER Homeschooler, Best Variety Blog, Best Nitty Gritty Blog and Best Homemaking and Recipes Blog!  And Three Thinking Mothers was nominated for Best New Blog, Best Group Blog and Best Methods Blog!  If you have not yet voted (for these or any other blogs) please do!




2. I am thankful for yogatoday.com.  I love yoga, but going to a studio is just one more thing to do on my already full plate.  I love that with yogatoday, I can just login, choose my video and have an hour to refresh ANYTIME it is convenient for me!

http://www.yogatoday.com/videos/this_weeks_free_video

3.  I am thankful for the remote control for our camera that allows us to take photos from a distance.  We can do group shots or just set the camera up on a tripod and snap away, eliminating any shakiness...if you know someone who enjoy photography, I highly recommend one of these handy dandy gizmos for a Christmas gift!

4.  I am thankful for the walk our family took Monday evening.  Jason and sometimes walk in the evenings together and talk about our day, but on Monday the girls decided to come along.  It was already dark out by 7pm and we quickly realized that we had been out walking last Monday night as well...it was Halloween.  We joked around about trick or treating again...to see if we could fool the neighbors.  Then we ended up deciding to Christmas carol for our homeschool neighbors and were invited in for a cup of tea and some play time!

5.  I am thankful for our homeschool neighbors.  Having two girls that homeschool just down the road is such a blessing!