Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thankful Thursday - the Transfer Edition

Things I am Thankful for...

The Hubinator taking off last week :)
Having a nice, quiet, fun, relaxed, stress-free, unplanned, do-what-we-feel-like week of family bonding!

How hard my husband works for our family.
I know I say this every week, but his hard work makes what I do possible!

These awesome photos Jason took last week of his guitar:


Our homeschool neighbors.
Our girls are inseparable.
We share meals at least once a week.
Sleepovers are a frequent occurrence.

Our Homeschool Mother-Daughter Book Club coming together!!

Art-journaling - something new we are trying and loving!

our new Tempur-pedic mattress
because of this mattress I no longer wake up stiff :)

Jason getting transferred.
This took us off guard.
Jason was approached by another company with an opportunity about a month ago.  I wanted him to take it, but he wasn't sure.
"It will all work out the way it was meant to work out."
And it did!
On Tuesday he was told he is being transferred back to the other branch, there are projects that he is needed on there and he can continue his role on the big project that he is on from there.
It was unsettling at first.
But after a lot of thought we realized this is where is is meant to be right now.