Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thankful Thursday - The Snake Hike Edition


I am thankful for:

beautiful, warm spring days
lots and lots of time to play outside
my brother giving my girls his old skateboard
long, deep, personal conversations with friends
a little meltdown I had on Monday night that ended in a great conversation between The Hubinator & I


my girls wanting to learn more about the Presidential candidates

chocolate chocolate chip ice cream 

making a ham for dinner on Sunday and having leftover last half the week so I didn't have to cook on the nights I worked and the night the girls have a late art class

The Hubinator who always makes the girls and I feel special

Susan and how well we work together

planning a weekend camping trip with our homeschool neighbors


that our family has all stuck with our Lenten sacrifices even though it has been hard

that we are getting so much from reading Bible stories every night 

avocadoes

 the connection my sister girls share

What are you thankful for?

Please grab a button and show us how God has been at work in your life this week!