Monday, April 16, 2012

A Beautiful Monday

1.  We went away this weekend.  Jason loves plants and flowers.  And after this weekend, SO DO I.

2.  To say this place was magnificent is an understatement.  To say that although between Jason, the girls and I we took over 1400 photos and still did not come close to capturing the sheer beauty of this place is also an understatement.

3.  Seriously, people, only God can make beauty like this.


4.  As much as I loved taking every single one of these photos...I am completely and totally overwhelmed by the idea of editing them.  I went through and deleted any that were out of focus.  Now what?  I am overwhelmed by the idea of doing anything in Photoshop with them. sigh.


4.  Getting away even just for four days completely rejuvenates me as far as school goes.  By Saturday I was chomping at the bit, excited about what the girls and I had decided on for our Spring Learning Experience.


5.  My husband told me that one of the reasons he loves working with plants is because they are a beautiful gift from God AND they are so completely and totally vulnerable to mankind.  I thought that was cool.  I LOVE that man!


6.  I am so thankful that we had the opportunity to welcome spring this way!




Linking up with
Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters