Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thankful Thursday - the Beautiful Edition ;-)

This week I am thankful for:

a beautiful escape with my family

girls who love to cook & bake

a great blog opportunity!

a great, inspiring chat with a homeschool mom friend :)

making the decision that maybe {for now} I would rather the girls LOVE history than write summaries that are making them HATE history

great homeschool friends :)

the girls being invited to sleep over a friend's house this week, which allowed Jason and I to try a new restaurant {the kind that doesn't serve chicken nuggets!}

good books

friends who make me laugh

80 and 90 degree days!

family bike rides!

our Big Mac

yoga

getting ALL of our pictures from August through now off the Big Mac and onto discs...I was having a hard time finding the images I wanted to upload!

my job - some weeks I love my job and this was one of those weeks!

making a decision about something important with Jason