Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thankful Thursday - The Weekend Away Edition

When I started writing Thankful Thursday over on Three Thinking Mothers back in November, I had no idea how it would transform my life!  If blogging changed my life because it encouraged me to attempt to take better pictures and that encouraged me to, as Jenn at Little Homeschool on the Prairie said "look for the beauty in the everyday" than writing these Thankful lists has helped me to look for how God is at work in my life everyday.  Seriously, people.  It's amazing.  And then to have the joy of reading all of your lists...it really is amazing when you see it all in action like that!

This week, I am especially thankful for an awesome Easter, new life and re-birth.

I am thankful for a beautiful, peaceful, fun day spent with family on Easter Sunday.

I am thankful that my husband's boss is appreciative of what he does and open to his suggestions.  

I am thankful for a late meeting my husband had this week, so my girlies and I got to have one of our Girlie Movie Nights with sushi, edamame, popcorn and fro-yo!!!

I am thankful to be going away this weekend...just four days away with Jason and the girls...but it will be fun and I will tell you all about it when we get back!  Also, I may be a bit late in commenting on posts...but I will get around to it, I promise!

I am thankful that my husband has come around to allowing me to cancel cable!!  I watch one hour of TV a week when the NBC show Parenthood is on; Jason watches football in season.  The girls are only allowed to watch TV after dinner IF their rooms are clean...and lately we have been watching The Waltons...Jason agreed to cancel cable and see how it goes for a while :)  We are fortunate that our company does not require a contract, so we can get cable again for September-January for football season--unless someone knows of a way to watch football online (even if we had to pay)!

Please grab a button and link up!