Wednesday, May 9, 2012

{Cute} Mother's Day Project

At the library where I work, we always have a Craft Day for various holidays so that children can make gifts for their family members.

Our children's librarian extraordinaire and my supervisor came up with these for Mother's Day this year.  I LOVE that they are a useful and beautiful craft!  My supervisor and I may or may not have made ourselves one while the kids were working on theirs ;-)


We got the frames from the dollar store:)
We glued the Post-It pad right on the glass.

Then we took out the cardboard, flipped a sheet of 12 x 12 scrapbook paper over and traced the size of the photo backing.  Then we cut that out.

We added some embellishments to pretty them up :)




So there you have it.
Quick, easy, useful and pretty!
Good for Grandmas or Teachers or Aunts or Godmoms...



Linking with