Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thankful Thursday - the Memorial Day Weekend Edition

I am thankful for those that have served our country so that we can maintain our freedom and liberties.

I am thankful that my parents' have a home on a beautiful lake.

I am thankful that my kids get to grow up with a summer that looks like this.

I am thankful for friends that have become like family.  Familizing.  It's a new verb.


I am thankful for this goofy dog that makes my parents so happy.

I am thankful for long walks every morning at the lake with this guy.

I am thankful that not all farms are corporate farms and that places like this still exist.

I am thankful for the relationship that my girls have with my parents.

I am thankful that since we got home from the lake, Allie has walked with me every morning.  I am thankful for the heartfelt conversations and bonding time with her that those walks provide.


What are you thankful for this week? 

 Please link up below!