Friday, August 10, 2012

Sharing Summer Beauty Secrets: a Mother/Daughter Vlog

My girls have been interested in fashion since they were toddlers with very clear ideas of what they wanted and didn't want to wear.  Now that they are 10 & 12, it is not just about clothes, but about make-up, skin care, deodorant and shaving, too.

Recently, I was given the opportunity to work with my oldest daughter on a campaign for Gillette. Allie and I sat down to talk about summer beauty tips.  My 10 year old filmed us and then together they created this video (another hobby of theirs).  



To read the full interview and learn about the details for the $50 Venus Gift Card check out this link: Sharing Summer Beauty Tips & Mishaps.

***DO NOT LEAVE COMMENTS ON THIS POST FOR THE GIVEAWAY!  COMMENTS ON THIS POST WILL NOT BE ENTERED INTO THE DRAWING!  YOU MUST LEAVE COMMENTS ON THE LINKED POST FOR THE GIVEAWAY DRAWING!***