Saturday, August 18, 2012

Shutterfly Photo Book

When the girls were little, I used to scrapbook.  But I hated the mess of scraps of paper and glue dots and little tabs from the back of the photo tabs; I hated cutting things a bit imperfectly and just never being completely satisfied.

I was thrilled when I discovered photo books!  No mess or fuss or bother and they came out looking more perfect and professional!  LOVE!

I have always kept my photo books very simple.  They make great coffee table books.  I love that I can have the year or date or subject on the spine of the photo book.

I decided to make a photo book of our recent Roadtrip Down South and I was THRILLED that Shutterfly had a theme for just this with perfect embellishments for this trip!  I have never used embellishments before, I always kept it very simple, I have a "less is more" philosophy, but this time I just could not resist the perfect embellishments for this trip!


Shutterfly photo books offer a wide range of artful designs and embellishments to choose from.

Making a Shuttefly photo book is SO EASY!  You just upload your photos, pick a theme, decide which photos you want where and plug them in a suitable layout.  Easy Peasy and the results are fabulous!