Thursday, August 2, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Counting my blessings each week has changed my life.  It has helped me to put things in perspective and to realize what really matter to me and to my family.

This week, I am thankful for:

Spending time together as a family

Our goofy family jokes

getting to try REAL North Carolina BBQ
Doug Sauls' BBQ in Nashville, NC is AMAZING!


banana pudding was not too shabby ;-)

seeing dolphins swimming a few feet from us on the beach

beautiful Charleston
Charleston - sunrise

Charleston - sunrise


time spent with Jason and the girls

finding my wedding ring--I took it off when eating clams and thought I had lost it for good, but thankfully I found it!!

I am just really, really thankful to have this quality time with Jason and the girls...doesn't matter where we are or where we go, as long as we are together!  We are having an absolutely fantastically wonderful vacation, which I will tell you ALL about as soon as we get back ... but for right now and the next few days, I am just so thankful to have this time with my husband and girls, so thankful for our love, our laughter, our jokes and this time together!