Tuesday, May 25, 2010

After homework was done, the girls went outside to ride bikes and started fighting over something.  I can't quite exactly figure it out.  Something to do with their "restaurants" and whose "restaurant" is better, and how even though P's bff doesn't like Green Cow Yogurt, it doesn't mean that her restaurant can't serve it.  I am not quite sure why this has caused emotions to escalate and P to sob hysterically and A to get mad at her.  They have both tried to tell me their side of the story and I have to say, I just can't take sides.  I know they want me to.  But I can't.  I love them both and quite frankly, this is just nonsensical silly childish stuff that I think they need to work out themselves.  It seems to frustrate them more when I tell them that they need to work it out.

How do other moms handle this sort of thing?