Thursday, May 27, 2010

Wall Words

Last summer, I decided that Jason and I needed a new quilt for our bed.  I couldn't find anything that I liked that matched the french blue walls....so, I painted our room a nice neutral sand color. Now I am on the hunt for either a wall decal that I can buy to hang over our bed, or something that I can stencil over our bed :)

I love quotes and last summer, I stenciled this is our office:


And I stenciled this is the hallway leading to our office:





And I stenciled this word-find of our family members' names and words that mean something special over the game table in our family room :)




I love how you can personalize a room, really show something of your own personality with stenciling.  Now I am looking for something to stencil over our bed, or maybe I will get one of those wall decals :)