Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday Fill-ins #186

1. I feel _ECSTATIC & relieved to have made the decision to homeschool____.

2. _I have reading that I want to____ to catch up.

3. Do _share your good ideas____.

4. _I think everyone should strive to be____ completely unique.

5. It's hard to know how much _money to spend on curriculum____. (I want to do everything!  but I know I have to pace myself!)

6. _Setting up a homeschool learning area____ follows suit.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _an informal high school reunion____, tomorrow my plans include _watching the girls' tennis lessons, signing them up for swimming lessons and if hubby doesn't work, power-washing the driveway and putting sand in b/w pavers____ and Sunday, I want to _either finish the driveway or relax with the family (maybe the beach???)____!