Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thankful Thursday - Drama Camp & Jason's Birthday Edition



In November 2011, I started counting my blessings in a weekly post.  It changed my life.

I am thankful for...

Piper having a wonderful time at drama camp.

Piper was a mermaid in her theatrical debut of the Little Mermaid!

Jason taking last Friday off for Piper's performance and deciding we needed a weekend away!

Jason - whose birthday was last Friday--the day of the drama camp performance! 
we celebrated Jason's birthday by trying Cheeburger, Cheeburger

Jason indulged in a Bananas Foster, Oreo, Peanut Butter Chocolate Malt ;-)

Good friends who listen to me and are there for me.

Our homeschool neighbors - who have become more like family :)
Piper attended Drama Camp with her besties--the homeschool neighbors!

Girls who love to read.
Allie had a book a day habit.

My work schedule.  I work 6 hours Monday and 4 on Tuesday.  It will continue again this fall.  This schedule works great for our family and allows me to focus on work for two days and my family the other five.

Having the money for our school supplies and the extra classes the girls have chosen.

Good books.
loved this!

Good blogs.

Working on a home improvement project with Jason that has allowed us to express our creativity together.

And I will end with a glimpse of Piper's Drama Camp performance...