Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Project Life


One of the reasons for this blog is to chronicle our family's life.

I was really excited to see this link-up,
as I am a fan of Becky Higgins Project Life!

Monday, June 20, 2011

After a busy weekend, Jason took a personal day and we spent some quality cuddle time.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

When we were first married and lived in Connecticut, 
there was this little luncheonette on the green
called Ledbetter's.
We used to go there every Sunday after church.
And Jason always got the Scotch Eggs.
Hardboiled eggs wrapped in sausage.
Since we moved back to New Jersey, he has missed those eggs!
He found a cookbook that had a recipe and tried making them last Tuesday.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

We looked closely at some bugs we found in the garden.



Thursday, June 23, 2011

I taught A how to make blueberry pancakes.
She got the knack of when to flip them.
(Something I struggled with until I was 25!)


Friday, June 24, 2011

We did a little school work.


Saturday, June 25, 2011

We had our summer reading kick-off at the library, where I work part time.
P was our official photographer :)

A helped out with the South Africa table.


Our whole Awesome team!  I love these girls!!

We are so blessed that my co-workers include A & P in everything!

Sunday, June 26, 2011
I was thrilled when I looked at the photos in P's camera,
because I didn't have anything for Sunday,
but apparently someone took photos of P
painting a surfboard for her American Girl dolls!


So that was our week!

How was yours??