Monday, August 22, 2011

Four Random-ish Things

1.  I am super thrilled to have been nominated for being "Shutter Happy" in the Homeschool Social Media Awards.  It is a complete honor to stand near some of the women that I admire so much as moms, wives, women of faith, homeschool moms, bloggers.... Complete thrill!  I just want to remind you that you can vote daily.  And if you find it in your heart to vote for me, I would be very appreciative.

2. I would like to remind you that the documentary Rising: Rebuilding Ground Zero will air on the Discovery Channel this Thursday at 8pm.  This event has affected our lives greatly, as I am sure that it has affected so many Americans, it was an honor and a privilege for my husband to be part of taking America back and helping our country to heal a little bit from this tragedy.

3.  I am thinking of changing the name of my blog.  This name was great when I started out and was writing for myself and family, now that we have made the decision to homeschool and the blog is growing...I am seriously considering a name change, as well as a platform change and some other changes.  I will keep you up to date on my decision.

4.  Today I am posting over at Three Thinking Mothers about Jason's role in our homeschool.  If you are a blogger with a post about your husband's role in your homeschool, please link it up!

I will leave you with some photos from our fabulous beach getaway this past weekend!


















Can you guess what I am thinking of changing my blog name to? lol