Monday, August 20, 2012

5th & 7th

I am joining with ihomeschool network's 

Not Back to School Blog Hop

This week is Student Photo Week.

We had a little fun getting ready for this.

Allie is starting seventh grade this year.


I could not be more proud of the young woman that she is becoming.


This year, in addition to our studies, her sewing and art classes, Allie will be working as a mother's helper for a dear friend of mine two afternoons a week!





I look into my girls' eyes and I just pray that I am doing right by them,
that I have the wisdom, the patience and the words to convey things in the way that they need to understand them.  



Piper will be in fifth grade this year.

Piper is exuberant about EVERYTHING! 
She loves life and loves to try new things!


Piper's bestie has been attending Drama Camp for several summers, this summer Piper joined her friend and discovered a love of acting and dancing.  She loves the kind of dancing done while singing and performing to emphasize the song and production.  She had a wonderful, exuberant stage presence.


Piper was accepted into the 
Rutgers Children's Choir 
this fall.  She begins practices in a few weeks and looks very forward to performing with the 
Children's Choir this year.



I pray that we find the opportunities they need to open the doors of their future.


We are ready for a Great year!