Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Holiday Gift Giving Planning

Amazon Wish List is my holiday prep secret.

All year when I hear of or see something that I think would be perfect for a holiday gift, I add it to my Amazon Wish List.  I get emails when the price of the items goes down and I make decision about purchases.  Don't hate me, but I start shopping MONTHS in advance.  


When people ask what to buy us for Christmas, I just "share" the Amazon list with them.
Easy peasy.


I have been on a rampage of getting rid of clutter and crap.
I warned the girls last year that we were not buying Christmas gifts just to have piles under the tree, we were ONLY giving what we really thought people would really use.  OR, what I thought my girls would actually use.
This year, we are stepping it up a notch.  I have honestly ONLY bought a few things and the girls may get some bigger gifts rather than a lot of little clutter-y things.
I hate clutter.