Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Project Life


Monday, June 27, 2011
We spent some time at our swim club.
I didn't have my camera, so I took photos with my phone ;)


Tuesday, June 28, 2011
A was sick and hung out on the couch all day.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011
A was still not feeling herself, and she spent plenty of time knitting :)





Thursday, June 30, 2011
We had plans to go to the beach & sprayground,
but since A had been sick, I cancelled our plans,
which made me, um, shall we say much less than popular around my house.
That was all forgotten when I got out the box from Amazon.
I try to have something on hand for these kinds of times,
a little trick up my sleeve.
Bananagrams was a HUGE hit.
Thanks to Lisa at Mommie Dearest Strikes Again for suggesting it!







Friday, July 1, 2011

First radishes from the garden!
My 9 year old took this photo!!
I am soooooo proud of her!







Saturday, July 2, 2011
We left early Saturday morning for the lake :)
The lake is the kids' vacation destination of choice,
they love being with my parents,
plus they have awesome friends down the lake
that we all  love to spend time with:

 The funny thing about the lake is that there
are two other homeschool families on the lake
AND
there are two guys that work at Jason's company
(but a different location) on the lake.
That combined with my parents being there,
makes us feel right at home:)




 
We LOVE being at the lake.
It's beautiful and relaxing and fun.
My girls are trying to finagle staying some extra time :-)
They say it is their favorite place on earth.